The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas has appointed four new members to its Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council. The council, composed of representatives from financial institutions of various sizes in the 11th District, is part of a Federal Reserve initiative to enhance communication with community bankers. The council provides senior Dallas Fed officials with grassroots information on a variety of topics, including economic and banking conditions, regulatory policies and payments issues.
New members of the council are:
- Laurie Vignaud, president and CEO, Unity National Bank, Houston;
- William Ware, president, Amarillo National Bank, Amarillo;
- Carolyn Jordan, senior vice president, Neighborhood Credit Union, Dallas; and
- Malcolm Rene, president and CEO, Houston Metropolitan Credit Union, Houston.
These new members join the following members also serving on the council:
- Erik Beguin, president and CEO, Austin Capital Bank SSB, Austin;
- Rick Francis, chairman and CEO, WestStar Bank, El Paso;
- Gabe Guerra, president and CEO, Kleberg Bank, Kingsville;
- Tracy Harris, president and CEO, National Bank and Trust, La Grange;
- Crystal Long, president and CEO, GECU, El Paso;
- Paige B. Oliver, president and CEO, Bank of Oak Ridge, Oak Ridge, Louisiana; and
- J. Chuck White, president and CEO, First Bank, Burkburnett.