Gainesville-based First State Bank announced the following promotions after the annual officer review and achievement meetings:
- Michael Ware named senior vice president/trust officer, wealth management and trust;
- Nate Bayless named senior vice president, lending for First State Bank’s Decatur location, which serves all of Wise County;
- Tammy Dudenhoeffer named vice president, accounting and financial reporting;
- Shelley Hendrik named vice president/trust officer, wealth management and trust;
- Dale Schniederjan named assistant vice president and portfolio manager, wealth management and trust;
- Keela Stobaugh named bank officer/trust administration, wealth management and trust; and
- Amber Bryant named bank officer/IT systems administrator.
Established in 1905, First State Bank is the oldest state bank in Texas and the first state-chartered bank to reach the centennial milestone. With more than $1 billion in assets, the bank operates 13 locations in Cooke, Denton, Grayson, Montague and Wise counties.