- Chief Operating/Financial Officer | Henryetta, Oklahoma (3/8/2018)
- Compliance Officer | East Texas (3/8/2018)
- Loan Officer | Security State Bank & Trust | Bee Cave, Texas (3/8/2018)
- Loan Officer | First Texas Bank | Belton, Texas (3/8/2018)
- Loan Operations Manager | Southwest Texas Legacy Bank (3/8/2018)
- Mortgage Loan Processor | Wise County, Texas (3/8/2018)
- Branch President/Lender | Springtown, Texas (3/8/2018)
- Community Bank President | Texas (3/8/2018)
- Compliance Manager | Dallas, Texas (3/8/2018)
- Community Bank President | Near Dallas/Fort Worth (3/8/2018)
- Loan Officer | First Texas Bank | Pflugerville, Texas (3/8/2018)
- Trust Officer | Centennial Bank | Conway, Arkansas (3/8/2018)
- Commercial Credit Analyst | El Paso, Texas (3/8/2018)
- Bank Search and Placement (3/8/2018)
- Service: Internal Audit Outsourcing (3/8/2018)
- Service: Loan Reviews (3/8/2018)
- Training Director | Security State Bank & Trust | Fredericksburg, Texas (3/8/2018)
- COO | North Louisiana Community Bank (3/16/2018)
- Commercial Lender | Denton, Texas (3/16/2018)
- IT Professional | Banking Technology Firm | Dallas, Texas Area (3/16/2018)
- Loan Officer | Community Bank | East Texas (3/19/2018)
- Senior Bank Lender | First National Bank of Alvin (3/19/2018)
- Branch CEO/Lender | Citizens Bank | Kountze and Sour Lake, Texas (3/19/2018)
- Regulatory Banking Compliance Auditor | CPA Firm (3/19/2018)
Responding to a classified ad in Bankers Digest
When responding to classified advertisements directed to a box number at Bankers Digest, please include the box number in subject line. You may also mail responses to Box Number c/o Bankers Digest, 1700 Rio Grande St., Ste. 100, Austin, Texas 78701.
How to submit a classified ad to Bankers Digest
Classified ads can be submitted via email. Send your ad as you want it to appear to email@example.com. In addition to the print edition of Bankers Digest, classified ads are posted on the Bankers Digest website at no additional charge for the duration of the advertising agreement. Bankers Digest is published every Monday; classified ads should be placed by the Thursday preceding the publication date.
Bankers Digest classified ad rates
The rate per insertion of classified ads is $45 for the first 30 words, $10 for each additional 10 words.
Bankers Digest offers the opportunity for your company or bank to post a classified ad anonymously—subject to a $5-per-insertion fee. Ask for more information when submitting your ad inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bankers Digest makes no representations or warranties for information, products or services contained in any advertisement in the print version or on the publication’s website.