- Chief Financial Officer | Capital Bank | Houston, Texas (2/10/2020)
- Chief Financial Officer | National Bank & Trust | La Grange, Texas (2/10/2020)
- Senior Loan Officer | First Texas Bank | Georgetown (1/17/2020)
- Senior Vice President/Vice President Commercial Lenders |The National Bank of Texas | Fort Worth, Hurst, Burleson and Azle (1/17/2020)
- Smith-Hutson Endowed Chair of Banking–Assistant/Associate Professor of Finance | Sam Houston State University | Huntsville, Texas (1/17/2020)
- Vice President Commercial Lender | First Financial Bank | Mineral Wells (1/13/2020)
- Bank Search and Placement (12/16/2019)
- Senior Banker | Fort Worth (10/28/2019)
- Need an IT Audit? (7/28/2019)
- Experienced, Able Loan Officer| Community Bank | East Texas (7/7/2019)
- Internal Audit Outsourcing (7/7/2019)
- Senior Commercial Lenders | Dallas, Houston and Austin (6/28/2018)
Responding to a classified ad in Bankers Digest
When responding to classified advertisements directed to a box number at Bankers Digest, please include the box number in subject line. You may also mail responses to Box Number c/o Bankers Digest, 1700 Rio Grande St., Ste. 100, Austin, Texas 78701.
How to submit a classified ad to Bankers Digest
Classified ads can be submitted via email. Send your ad as you want it to appear to email@example.com. In addition to the print edition of Bankers Digest, classified ads are posted on the Bankers Digest website at no additional charge for the duration of the advertising agreement. Bankers Digest is published every Monday; classified ads should be placed by the Thursday preceding the publication date.
Bankers Digest classified ad rates
The rate per insertion of classified ads is $45 for the first 30 words, $10 for each additional 10 words.
Bankers Digest offers the opportunity for your company or bank to post a classified ad anonymously—subject to a $5-per-insertion fee. Ask for more information when submitting your ad inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bankers Digest makes no representations or warranties for information, products or services contained in any advertisement in the print version or on the publication’s website.