- Senior Loan Officer | West Texas (3/18/2019)
- Chief Financial Officer/Controller | East Texas Community Bank (3/10/2019)
- Market President | Centennial Bank | Plainview, Texas (3/10/2019)
- Commercial Lender | Houston, Texas (3/10/2019)
- Lender | First Liberty National Bank | Huffman, Texas (3/10/2019)
- Senior Operations Officer | Central Texas (3/3/2019)
- Community Bank President/CLO (2/25/2019)
- CFO | North Central Texas (2/25/2019)
- Real Estate and Commercial Loan Officer | Wichita Falls, Texas (2/25/2019)
- Service: Need an IT Audit? (7/23/2018)
- Service: Internal Audit Outsourcing (7/15/2018)
- Senior Commercial Lenders | Dallas, Houston and Austin (6/28/2018)
- Bank Search and Placement (3/8/2018)
Responding to a classified ad in Bankers Digest
When responding to classified advertisements directed to a box number at Bankers Digest, please include the box number in subject line. You may also mail responses to Box Number c/o Bankers Digest, 1700 Rio Grande St., Ste. 100, Austin, Texas 78701.
How to submit a classified ad to Bankers Digest
Classified ads can be submitted via email. Send your ad as you want it to appear to email@example.com. In addition to the print edition of Bankers Digest, classified ads are posted on the Bankers Digest website at no additional charge for the duration of the advertising agreement. Bankers Digest is published every Monday; classified ads should be placed by the Thursday preceding the publication date.
Bankers Digest classified ad rates
The rate per insertion of classified ads is $45 for the first 30 words, $10 for each additional 10 words.
Bankers Digest offers the opportunity for your company or bank to post a classified ad anonymously—subject to a $5-per-insertion fee. Ask for more information when submitting your ad inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bankers Digest makes no representations or warranties for information, products or services contained in any advertisement in the print version or on the publication’s website.